Commercial Lending Services
Alternative Financing, LLC offers a wide range of commercial loan programs and provides customized commercial financing options to meet your individual financing needs. Commercial loans are available from bank, non-bank, and institutional investors for most commercial property asset classes.
Our broad range of lending products within the commercial lending and real estate industries, combined with access to capital, allow us to execute financing that supports your specific business objectives.
Loans Available For (But Not Limited To) The Following Types of Properties:
- Anchored or Unanchored Retail Shopping Center
- Duplexes, Tri-Plexes, Four-plexes, (must be >5 units and in close proximity)
- Office – Single Tenant and Multi-Tenant
- SBA 504, SBA 7A, Fannie Mae and HUD multi-family
- Medical Office Buildings
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Big Box Retail
- Hotels, Motels, & Resorts
- Enclosed Retail Mall
- Restaurants (major franchises)
- Auto Dealerships (New Cars, only)
- Owner-occupied Buildings
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Independent Living Facilities – Senior Housing
- Nursing Homes
- Hospitality – Full Service, Limited Service Hotels
- Call Centers
- Government Leased Buildings
- Land Development
With Alternative Financing, LLC, you don’t have to deal with banks or traditional commercial property lenders’ stringent credit policies and lengthy processes or be discouraged from pursuing your financial objectives. Whether you’re a commercial property owner, real estate owner, or business owner, Alternative Financing, LLC has many financing options for your commercial financing needs. Our strong lender broker relationships and creative financing skills will streamline your borrowing process and move you to the fastest possible funding with the best possible terms.
Please note that each loan we place is looked at differently by our lenders, and rates can vary based on the desired loan amount, business property type, credit of the borrower’s, type of loan, LTV ratio, and business cash flow.
Call Christine J. Morant at 252-678-5626 or reach me directly on my mobile phone at 240-350-6818 for more information.